AskOption Broker Review
Trading in binary options is getting popular nowadays among the tech-savy people. Making money is no longer a hard job. There are many money-making platforms coming up recently for the online traders. But traders should be a bit careful and not to trust all the false promises of the broker website. Do some investigation and make your own judgment whether to go with the broker website or not. This article will help you to take the decision whether or not to pick Ask Options broker software.
Investing in binary options is getting viral these days. AskOptions is placing its feet with the online money-making platform with some incredible offers which appear rightly unbelievable at first glance. However, before registering any broker it is advisable to do some research a bit and go through the Ask Option Broker Review published on Binary Minery.
AskOption claims to have a huge and loyal customer base. The platform tends to be quite active on social media such as Facebook and Tumblr. Many people are making money through this software. Let’s dig deeper and find out about this broker in detail. After examining and doing a good research about the broker, we will give you a concrete idea on how reliable the AskOption trading platform is!
Online since: 2014
Software: Panda TS
Max Returns: 85%
Minimum Deposit: $250
Minimum Investment: $5
Maximum Investment: $500
Currencies: EUR, GBP, USD, AUD, CAD
Countries: All countries
– Includes a Demo Account
– Offers many trading options
– Uses Panda TS software
– Broker is not regulated
Binary Minery Rating:
AskOption Broker Platform
As per the history of Ask Option, we got to know that the platform is owned and managed by Peak Media Group Ltd. It is operated by a London-based company. Irrespective of the country of origin or level of knowledge, the platform invites all the traders to trade with them.
Ask Option claims to offer high payoffs of 85% with bonuses of up to 100% to their traders. It allows a trader to perform binary options trading right from their comfortable platform. AskOption also offers sending free signals to investors. Any investor can choose their niche of preference like currency pairs, stocks, indices, commodities or indices. They also provide a wide range of trading options like high/low, range and hyper options, one touch to execute their trades.
AskOption gives you the copy trading facility, with the help of which you can make money just through coping the trading strategy of the winning trades. AskOption trading platform runs on the user-friendly Panda TS platform. Ask Option seems to be a reasonable platform, as it deals with a wide variety of about 100 assets classes you can trade with. Panda TS platform has a good name on the social sites like Facebook which is increasing reputation of Ask Option, as it is quite good for social trading.
Trading with Ask Option Software
AskOption trading software takes pride in offering four option types such as Forex options, Oil, options on Gold and a raft of popular stocks. It gives you the opportunity to make money through trading across almost 100 assets. You can earn up to a level of 85% payoffs on standard binary options trades. You can pick a binary option as per your preference from the available list of options such as 10 minute binary options, 5 minute, 2 minute, 60 second or 30 second. To start with the platform, you need a minimum deposit of $250 on your trading account and your minimum trade size should not be less than $5.
Trading software: the trading software used by AskOption is Panda TS platform that is used by the trader to execute its trading activity. It is a very popular software with good reviews from social sites. You can get the mobile app of the application from Google Play store and Apple App Store. It is a responsive application. A trader can use it on his mobile device. The website has a very attractive user interface. It seems simple and easy to use.
- Trading Tools and Resources: Ask Option has financial calendars, glossaries and comprehensive FAQ, which helps new traders a lot to know about the software and the process. It has a knowledge base, AskOption education centre, which helps you to enhance your trading skills. You can have an access to risk management tools, trading tutorials, trading strategies, eBooks and training videos.
- Deposits and Withdrawals: You can use Bank, Credit/Debit card or Wire Transfer for making deposits on your trading accounts. You can choose any currencies for your trading activity such as AUD, USD, EUR, CAD or GBP. While coming to the withdrawal process AskOption’s limits on more than $20,000 in case of credit card withdrawal. But there is no limit quota for bank wire transfer. The minimum withdrawal amount for credit card transactions is $30 and $100 for bank wire transfer.
Ask Option offers you five types of trading accounts. It gives 100% bonus with 20 risk-free trades. Traders fall under different account categories depending upon the deposit amount made by them.
- Basic Account: Here you will find a 30% bonus with 1 risk-free trade. You can get access to a web tour, market reviews, two live training sessions, training and eBook education and the standard withdrawal process. The lowest deposit for this account is $500. You can get assistance of a senior broker for your trade performance.
- Standard Account: The account holders in this category will get a 50% bonus and 5 risk-free trades. In addition to all the features of the Basic Account, the trader here will have the access on 5 live training sessions and the advantage of expedited withdrawals. Minimum deposit for this account is $1,000.
- Premium Account: Premium account comes with 7 risk-free trades and 70% bonus plan. A trader can get 10 live training sessions and the benefits some advanced strategies in addition to all the features of the Standard Account. Minimum deposit for this account is $5,000.
- Investor Account: Here you will find a 85% bonus with 10 risk-free trade. Minimum deposit for this account is $ 15,000. Apart from all the features of the Premium Account, you will get additional risk-management sessions.
- Pro Investor Account: It is the most expert account type, which starts with a minimum deposit of $50,000. You can earn 100% welcome bonus here. You will be assigned 20 risk-free trades. You can get hands on same-day withdrawals services as well. Apart from that, you will be enjoying all the features of all other accounts available.
AskOption trading platform does not just make big promises. There are lots of people who made huge money using AskOption. It is not associated with any dubious brokers and internet scammers. Try it now for all your online trading success.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages: English, Arabic
Trading Options: High/Low, Range, One Touch, Hyper
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 30 sec, 60 sec, 2min, 5min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hr, 10hr, End of Day, End of Week
Deposits and Withdrawals: Wire Transfer, Credit/Debit Cards
Withdrawal Time: 4 – 5 day
Demo account: Yes
- Chapter 12 Aggregate investment (Ricardo Caballero)
- Modeling Firm Dynamics to Identify the Cost of Financing (Matthias Schundlen)
- Favoritism in Mutual Fund Families? Evidence on Strategic Cross-Fund Subsidization (Jose Gaspar)
- The Effect of Financing Constraints on Risk (Huidan Lin)
- R&D sensitivity to asset sale proceeds: New evidence on financing constraints and intangible investment (Ginka Borisova)
- Financial frictions and investment: requiem in Q (Russel Cooper)
- Investment–cash flow sensitivity and financing constraints: New evidence from Indian business group firms (Reshie Jorj)
- Financial constraints on investments: A three-pillar approach (M. Baella)
- BANK LENDING, FINANCING CONSTRAINTS AND SME INVESTMENT (Francisco Rodriguez)
- Financing Constraints and a Firm’s Decision and Ability to Innovate: Establishing Direct and Reverse Effects (Frederique Savignaq)
- Uncertainty and Financing Constraints (Hong Bo)
- Commercial paper, corporate finance, and the business cycle: a microeconomic perspective (Charles Calomiri)
- Financing Constraints and the Timing of Innovations in the German Services Sector (Martin Kukuk)
- Presales, Financing Constraints, and Developers’ Production Decisions (Su Chan)
- Financing constraints and firm heterogeneity in investment behaviour (Akhter Faroque)
- Financial development and dynamic investment behavior (Inessa Love)
- Transparency, Ownership, and Financing Constraints in Private Firms (Kristian Hope)
- The financial accelerator in a quantitative business cycle framework (Ben Bernanke)
- Private Control,Political Relationship and Financing Constrain of Private Listed Enterprises (Luo Danglun)
- Financial systems, financing constraints and investment: empirical analysis of OECD countries (Radislav Semenov)