CherryTrade Broker Review
We have found out that CherryTrade is closed.
We recommend choosing one of our top binary option brokers instead:
Try also Binary Option Robot if you are looking for automated binary trading.
CherryTrade broker has been established in 2013. And in the meantime, it has achieved vast popularity among traders, as it is always active and trader-friendly. It has been working non-stop to help determined investors with getting a better trading experience. The fact that they actually offer every feature that they initially advertised is the primary advantage of this binary options broker, and that’s because they strive to offer most excellent trading experience with the smallest efforts possible to all of their customers in the binary trading industry. CherryTrade has a stylish and technologically advanced platform, and on the basis of our investigation, they have a very easy and useful website with many trading options and facilities that are needed for traders. To be informed of details, read our CherryTrade full review to find out more.
Online since: 2013
Max Returns: 85%
Minimum Deposit: $200
Minimum Investment: $5
Maximum Investment: $1000
Currencies: USD, EUR
Countries: All Countries
– User-friendly and simple to use
– Many educational resources
– Various account types
– doesn’t offer a demo account
Binary Minery Rating:
CherryTrade Account Features
You will be very pleased to know that CherryTrade offers a variety of options and important features. For the betterment of the valued traders, there are five different CherryTrade account types that are offered to support the traders in all aspects that actually traders might need. All the significant features are mostly related to users’ knowledge increase, dealing market in best ways, and users’ winning chances development. This broker uses various outstanding approaches that have been showed to us through our investigation.
Five different accounts have been built on the basis of the series of significant features. Each account includes characteristics of the previous account and a quantity of supplementary ones that formulate its improvement for the traders.
The CherryTrade Classic account is a very popular account, and you can start it with only $200 – $499 deposit. It includes a welcome bonus of 25%, bonuses for subsequent deposits daily (25%) and weekly CherryTrade review of the marketplace.
The CherryTrade Bronze account can be started with a $500 – $999 deposit. It offers 35% welcome bonus for the traders and 20% deposit bonus, four risk-free trades, CherryTrade review of the marketplace and weekly phone trading meetings
The CherryTrade Silver account is offered to users who deposit more than $1000 but less than $4999, and it includes a 50% welcome bonus, 35% consequent deposit bonuses, four $50 risk-free trades, CherryTrade review of the marketplace and auto trading signals for the betterment of traders.
It is CherryTrade Gold account that can be started with $5000 – $9999 deposit. It includes up to 75% bonus on the first deposit and up to 50% bonus on the consequent deposits. Furthermore, it includes four $250 risk-free trades, a month of free signals and a 10% monthly loss insurance. In addition to all the descriptions of the previous accounts, 3 months of signals, free alerts on breaking trades, weekly technical analysis sessions and a personal account manager have been added to this account.
Furthermore, the CherryTrade Diamond account includes up to 100% bonuses, and four $500 risk-free trades and 3 months of risk-free trades. It starts with $10,000 deposit.
CherryTrade Trading Software
The easy and multiple-facilities-oriented software of CherryTrade trading is really passable to all the users. The CherryTrade trading software is the traditional graph-window method that is run from the browsers. It can cope with all types of internet connections. Furthermore, we discovered during our CherryTrade investigation that the trading platform works even under limited or low internet connection. The layout is very simple and understandable to all the users. Users can observe the settings of asset, expiry, trade amount on the top and the payout amount with the comeback ratio on the side, and these are easy settings for the traders to change. Trading indicators field is also present.
CherryTrade has a list or numerous unique window modes that makes it easier to trade more than one option. For this reason, the broker is more user-friendly than many other trading brokers. List of assets is fairly small, including only some stocks and a few commodities that can assist you. The indices list is rather longer. This asset setup, in fact, corresponds to the promises of the broker, as the included assets are the ones that have the most excellent liquidity and therefore carry fewest price changes.
Educational sessions of CherryTrede broker platform is really informative. The education tab has a satisfactory design with all features on display. The lessons are divided into different areas such as Financial management, Market Analysis, and Trading psychology. Lessons are further divided into small videos in a presentation format to provide the real-time teaching and experience. There is also an e-book and many advanced video lectures. CherryTrade Review has the News page where traders can find good market analysis daily. Therefore, we can say CherryTrede broker platform is really traders-friendly.
CherryTrade Support Information
CherryTrade is an international user-oriented broker and thus offers a global support system. Users from any country are able to use it. The support team is always ready to help traders and all types of support can be received via the personal account manager, chat, phone, email. Even sp, users of some accounts who have a personal account manager at their disposal can also make contact with him via Skype.
CherryTrade offers phone contacts that are obtainable in many locations of the world, from US, Japan, New Zealand, to 12 European countries such as France, Spain or Norway. From Asia, Bahrain is also included, as is Hong Kong. Email support can be contacted directly or by filling the web form on the website. From 6:00 – 21:00 GMT or Sunday – Friday CherryTrade expert support team is available for any assistance.
CherryTrade Banking and Company Information
Financial services with CherryTrade are really easy to use and thave been known to all the traders who are with binary options trading industry. There are so many credit card options that can be used for deposits or withdrawals. These are Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, Delta, MasterCard, Diners, Maestro UK (Switch) and Solo. CherryTrade review revealed a swift transaction service platform that indicates worldwide circulation.
Users of CherryTrade can also use their bank accounts for transfers with the help of bank wire. This is a bit more time-costly and expensive option, according to CherryTrade. There is also the new wallet option where the users can complete their money transfer.
It is important for all traders to be aware of the minimal deposit amount. CHerryTrade users should know that the CherryTrade minimum deposit is only $200 or the minimum amount tied to the currency of your choosing for trading. The minimum transfer is $500 if individual wants to keep away from fees ($25) with a bank wire. If the depositing and withdrawing is done via wire, CherryTrade takes a little bit time for processing.
In CherryTrade, it takes up to 3 days to process the request and 5-7 days for the funds to be shown on the user’s account at the time of withdrawing via bank wire. It’s rather faster with credit card but it depends on the banking services also. Minimum withdrawal is $100; the traders withdrawing via bank wire are subject to $30 fee, too. The request can be annulled only if it is still being processed. We found the banking service to be attractively fast but didn’t like the fact that wire withdrawals are tied to fees. In CherryTrade, there are no free of charge withdrawals via wire. We used a credit card for transactions for CherryTrade review, which we believe is more convenient with this broker.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email / Phone
Languages: English, Arabic
Trading Options: High/Low, One Touch, 60seconds, Long Term, Pair Options, Ladder Options
Assets: Currencies, Stocks Indices, Commodities
Expiry Times: 30 sec, 60 sec, 2min, 5min, 30 min, 1 hr, 24h
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, Delta, MasterCard, Diners, Maestro UK (Switch) and Solo, wire transfer.
Withdrawal Time: 3 days
Demo account: No
- NEWCONNECT IN COMPARISON WITH MULTILATERAL TRADING FACILITIES IN EUROPE. IRREGULARITIES IN THE FUNCTIONING OF THE POLISH MTF MARKET. (Roman Asyngier)
- Method of creating and trading derivative investment products based on a statistical property reflecting the volatility of an underlying asset (John Hiatt)
- From trading to eCommunity management: Responding to social and contractual challenges (Janne Metso, Sini Ruohomaa)
- EMISSIONS TRADING IN THE U.S.: EXPERIENCE, LESSONS, AND CONSIDERATIONS FOR GREENHOUSE GASES (Ellerman, A D, Harrison Jr, D)
- Renewable energy trading experience (Martin Alder)
- Financial Market Design and the Equity Premium: Electronic versus Floor Trading (PANKAJ K. JAIN)
- High-Frequency Trading: A Practical Guide to Algorithmic Strategies (Irene Aldridge)
- Financial prediction and trading strategies using neurofuzzy approaches (K.N. Pantazopoulos ; L.H. Tsoukalas ; N.G. Bourbakis ; M.J. Brun ; E.N. Houstis)
- Strategic trading, asymmetric information and heterogeneous prior beliefs (F. Albert Wang)
- Organisational geographies of corporate responsibility: a UK–US comparison of retailers’ ethical trading initiatives (Alex Hughes*†, Martin Buttle* and Neil Wrigley)
- Stochastic Optimization Models in Finance (James O.Ashon)
- Do Bilateral and Regional Approaches for Reducing Technical Barriers to Trade Converge Towards the Multilateral Trading System? (Caroline Lesser )
- Development and the Liberal Peace: What Does it Take to be a Trading State? (Havard Hegre)
- Networks, distance, and trust: Telecommunications Development and changing trading practices in Ghana (Ragnhild Overå)
- The extralegal development of securities trading in seventeenth-century Amsterdam (Edward Stringham)
- Trading Arrangements and Industrial Development (Diego Puga and Anthony J. Venables)
- Global Climate Change and the Use of Economic Approaches: The Ideal Design Features of Domestic Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading with an Analysis of the European Union’s CO2 Emissions Trading Directive and the Climate Stewardship Act (Inho Choi)
- Anti-Antitrust Law: The Clawback and Other Features of the United Kingdom Protection of Trading Interests Act (Michael J.Danaher)
- Method and system for providing configurable features for graphical user interfaces for electronic trading (Abrie J. Badenhorst, James C. Downs Original Assignee)
- INSIDER TRADING ACTIVITY SURROUNDING ANNUAL EARNINGS ANNOUNCEMENTS (Sechoul Park, H. Jonathan Jang, Martin P. Loeb)