ETX Capital Broker Review
EXT Capital binary options broker is a multi-platform financial brokerage firm and it is regulated by UK authorities. It offers its customers a wide range of financial markets and instruments. The binary options platform offered is known as ETX Capital Binary. The ETX Capital Binary platform comes from the experience that ETX Capita have when it comes to developing financial products. Therefore, the platform presents itself as a very efficient trading platform. This is actually what draws most of the binary options traders to this broker in addition to their customer service.
The ETX Capital binary broker is also regulated by the FCA and traders from the area under this regulatory institutions should feel free to sign with the broker.
Online since: 2014
Max Returns: 85%
Minimum Deposit: $100
Minimum Investment: $10
Maximum Investment: $2000
Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP
Countries: All nations excl. USA
– It is a site with a very user friendly platform
– Benefits from the financial market experience of their parent company
– Sign up bonus must be requested and is totally optional
– Demo account is available
– Generous sign up bonuses
– Uses the popular SpotOption software to build the trading platform
– Low minimum investment of $10
– High return on investments; as much as 85%
– Cannot be traded on by US traders
Binary Minery Rating:
ETX Capital Binary Special features
EXT Capital Binary broker is committed to helping binary options traders enjoy investing in binary options trading. That is the reason as to why this broker created two accounts to help the binary options traders. These two accounts are the real account and the demo account.
The Demo account is the ultimate solution for binary options trading beginners, although it is still a very important tool for experienced traders who have never traded with ETX Capital broker before. In addition, it is also the best platform for expert traders to test their trading strategies before using them in their real trading accounts. Every binary options broker has a different kind of platform, and the demo accounts offered by brokers help their clients to learn more about placing trades with that specific broker. For the EXT Capital broker traders first must complete the registration process before having an access to the demo account. The registration process is simple since it only requires the filling of a simple registration form. Immediately after completing the registration process, traders can then start exploring the demo account.
The ETX Capital Demo account has a variety of tools and features so as to help the binary options traders improve their trading outcomes. All these features in the demo account are also found on the real platform as well. Therefore, once the binary options trader is done with practicing in the demo account, trading won’t be different when he or she starts trading on the real trading account. The ETX binary demo accounts come with 10,000 of virtual money.
On the other hand, the real trading account requires a minimum of $100 deposit. For this account, EXT binary traders are entitled to enjoy various benefits and promotions that improve their liquidity. For example, at the moment, the broker is offering a promotion of a welcome bonus up to the amount of $20 for all the registered members. It is also offering a bonus of the deposits made.
The bonus amount is determined by the amount of the deposit made. For 100 – 999.99 deposit, the amount of bonus is 100.00. For 1,000 – 14,999.99 deposit, the amount of bonus is 25% of the deposit. For 15,000 or more deposit, the amount of bonus is 3,750.00.
For traders, it is always very important to understand the terms and conditions that may apply, before accepting any form of additional money, promotion, or bonus of any kind. This is because every promotion has different terms and conditions, and you should not assume that all are similar. The ETX broker doesn’t offer general bonus terms; every bonus is different.
The minimum deposit with ETX is $100. The maximum amount of bonus is $3,750. The maximum amount of returns is 100%. The minimum amount of investment is $10 and the maximum amount of investment is $2000.
ETX Binary Trading software
The ETX uses the Pro Trader platform. This platform is known to be very user-friendly since it provides all the necessary support as well as offering some interesting features. This reliable platform helps binary options traders to place their trades without any delay. In addition to its swiftness, this platform is also endowed with useful charts and tools for market analysis. Apart from the web-based desktop Pro Trader platform, ETX Capital also has a mobile version for the Android users.
The Pro Trader trading platform gives a great insight into the Binary Options trading process. The platform is designed such that the center of the platform is reserved for the window where traders trade their money, set expiry time and follow the price movements. The invested Options can be read by simply clicking on them whether they are closed or open. Also, the binary options traders can enjoy various assets as they trade with this broker.
If traders explore their website, they will realize that this broker provides different types of financial trading. So for the binary options traders they should click on the ‘Binary’ tab, so that they are redirected to the section about binary options type of trading. All these tabs for choosing the type of financial trading are placed on the top of the web page.
Features of the ETX Capital’s Pro Trader trading software:
- It allows the High / Low, One Touch and 60seconds Trade Options.
- The available Expiry Times are 60 sec, 2min, 5min,15 min and End of Day.
- The Assets that a trader can trade include: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, and Commodities.
- It has a Mobile version.
ETX Binary Support information
The EXT broker’s website is only available in English. It is unfortunate that this broker doesn’t offer their services in any other languages.
One of the most unique things with this broker is that is has made a distinction between potential traders (those that have contacted the broker but not yet registered) and existing trader ( those that are already registered with the broker). This different groups have different phone numbers and emails that can be used for contacting the customer support team. This ensures that every person is attended to promptly and with the right way of approach.
Binary Options Traders who choose to trade with EXT broker are entitled to enjoy useful reading materials so as to improve their knowledge in binary options trading. This is provided in their education section which is still evolving.
They also have a very detailed FAQ section and also offers a live chat.
ETX Binary Banking and company information
The ETX Capital is owned and managed by Monecor Ltd. It is regulated by the official regulatory body in the UK, the FCA.
The first 5 withdrawals in one month are free of any fees, but they have to be over $100.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: Customerservice@etxcapital.com
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Danish, Russian, Romainian, Turkish, Portuguese, Greece, Polish
Trading Options: High / Low, One Touch, Option Builder, Meta Charts, Ladder Options
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 30 sec, 60 sec, 2min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hr, 24h, 24 hr+
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Skrill Moneybookers
Withdrawal Time: 1 – 2 day
Demo account: Yes
References and Further Reading:
- The Boundaries of Financial Reporting and How to Extend Them (Baruch Lev)
- The economic implications of corporate financial reporting (John Graham)
- The UK Corporate Governance Code
- Fraudulent Financial Reporting: Consideration of Industry Traits and Corporate Governance Mechanisms (Mark Beasley)
- Accruals Quality and Internal Control over Financial Reporting (Jeffrey Doyle)
- The changing time-series properties of earnings, cash flows and accruals (Dan Gyvoli)
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS): pros and cons for investors (Ray Ball)
- Country-Specific Factors Related to Financial Reporting and the Value Relevance of Accounting Data (Ashiq Ali)
- Tax Reporting Aggressiveness and Its Relation to Aggressive Financial Reporting (Mary Frank)
- Audit Firm Tenure and Fraudulent Financial Reporting (Joseph Carcello)
- Determinants of weaknesses in internal control over financial reporting (Jeffrey Doyle)
- Did Conservatism in Financial Reporting Increase after the Sarbanes‐Oxley Act? Initial Evidence (Gerald Lobo)
- Litigation Risk and the Financial Reporting Credibility of Big 4 versus Non‐Big 4 Audits (Inder Khurana)
- The Effects of Corporate Governance Experience and Financial‐Reporting and Audit Knowledge on Audit Committee Members’ Judgments (Siqi Li)
- Does Mandatory Adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards in the European Union Reduce the Cost of Equity Capital? (Santa Clara)
- A Decision Aid for Assessing the Likelihood of Fraudulent Financial Reporting (Timothy Bell)
- Does Search‐Facilitating Technology Improve the Transparency of Financial Reporting? (Frank Hodge)
- Changes in the value-relevance of earnings and book values over the past forty years (Daniel Hollins)
- Limited attention, information disclosure, and financial reporting (Siew Hong)