ExpertOption Broker Review
You may think that the binary industry is oversaturated with many different brokers, but there are new alternatives as well. One of these interesting brokers is ExpertOption, which is controlled by the Russian authority called FMRRC, with the license Nr. TSRF RU 0395 AA Vv0084. When reading the ExpertOption overview, you will observe that this service has numerous trading features and has the great potential to become a favorite for novice traders due to its low minimum deposit requirements.
We invite you to learn more about ExpertOption in our review.
Online since: 2015
Max Returns: 95%
Bonus: up to 125%
Minimum Deposit: $10
Minimum Investment: $1
Maximum Investment: $300
Currencies: USD and RUR
Countries: All nations
– Low minimum deposit
– High returns and bonuses
– Excellent Demo account
– Not regulated by an EU country
Binary Minery Rating:
ExpertOption Account Features
ExpertOption is a binary service that includes numerous rewarding offers for its customers. The majority of brokers require a much higher deposit amount in comparison with ExpertOption. Because of this, novice traders, who would like to start binary trading, would be pleased to deal particularly with this broker. Even if its brand-name suggests it is about experts, the novices should be the main priority of ExpertOption. We discovered that ExpertOption offers 4 account types for different situations:
- $50 deposit
- Personal manager
- 1 personal trading session
- Weekly newsletter
- Maximum deal amount $20
- 50% bonus
- Deposit – from $250
- Personal manager
- 2 personal training sessions
- Weekly analysis
- Maximum deal amount $50
- 80% bonus
- Deposit – from $1000
- Lead personal account manager
- 4 personal training sessions
- Daily analytics
- Priority withdrawal
- Maximum deal amount $150
- 100% bonus
- Deposit – from $2500
- VIP personal account manager
- Educational materials
- Daily economic analysis
- Priority withdrawal
- Maximum deal $300
- Individual trade history analysis
- 125% bonus
In addition to the live accounts, ExpertOtion offers a demo account that can be applied directly from the browser. As a client, you can get $10,000 virtual funds and may practice on the platform prior to making any real trade. This is an excellent alternative for those who would like to train their skills first and get acquainted with the broker’s platform. There is no risk when trading on the demo account.
As it could be noticed in the account types displayed above, ExpertOption has many generous bonuses that are ready to use. ExpertOption comes with very clear bonus requirements that are described in their ‘terms’ page on the official site. Before withdrawal, the broker requires a trading volume that is 50 times higher than the bonus amount. If the trader decides to stop the bonus, he can do it only before any trade is performed.
Not only the minimum deposit is quite low, the minimum amount per trade with ExpertOption is just $1, which can be a great help for those who want to try particular assets prior to spend larger amounts. As for the maximum investment limit, it is determined by the chosen account type. For example, the VIP account has the highest limit for the maximum amount per trade and permits more trades at once.
ExpertOption Trading Software
The review of this broker confirmed that ExpertOption has their private platform. It is known that many brokers today choose a well-known platform developer, but proprietary platforms have their specific benefits that cannot be denied. First of all, the latter are created with the broker’s clients in mind, so everything is considered.
The platform’s interface is really intuitive and user-friendly as it offers a great summary of the trading approach. The clients may choose various assets classes, such as Forex pairs, stock indexes, company stocks, and commodities. However, the list of commodities is quite limited. More precisely, one can trade only gold and oil. Another drawback is about the expiry time options. It seems that the broker is focused on short-term trading as the longer term time-frames are not present.
The great news is that the broker offers mobile trading opportunities for those who own mobile phones and tablets with iOS. It is expected that they will add Android too, since there are numerous customers who use particularly this system.
ExpertOption Support Information
Our ExpertOption review will help you to discover more about their customer service from first hands. This broker provides a number of communication methods. For instance, the clients may get in touch with their customer support by phone, email, or just fill in a form on the broker’s webpage. It is essential to realize that this binary service is also available via Skype and may be contacted via live chat. The live chat features may be reached by clicking the menu on the top of the screen.
The instructional materials from their educational section are also unique. There, the clients will browse helpful articles about various aspects of binary options. The only drawback here is that the info presented is quite ambiguous in the sense that it does not provide precise and systemized information. It only describes the fundamental principles of particular trading approaches. This is why many experienced traders won’t find it valuable.
There is also the FAQ section, which answers the common questions of beginners. It is not educational by itself, but it might assist the clients to avoid the customer service for every basic detail. Their site is accessible in more languages as follows: English, Russian, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, and Arabic.
ExpertOption Banking and Company Info
ExpertOption has integrated more well-known payment methods, like Yandex, bank wire, Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay, Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney and Qiwi. It is better to choose the same payment method for both deposit and withdrawal procedures.
The minimum withdrawal is very low – only $10, which is great for beginners. Also, the minimum deposit with the mini account type is $50, way below the average amount in the market. The cash out time is generally up to two days.
ExpertOption binary service belongs to ExpertOption Ltd.
Customer Service: Phone, Email, Skype, Live Chat
Languages: English, Russian, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Arabic.
Expiry Times: 30, 60, 120 seconds
Deposits and Withdrawals: Yandex, bank wire, Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay, Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, Qiwi
Withdrawal Time: up to 2 days
Demo account: Yes
- Portuguese pellets market: Analysis of the production and utilization constrains (Eliseu Monteiro)
- SPSS: Analysis Without Anguish Using Spss Version 14.0 for Windows (Sheridan Coakes)
- Capital Market Liberalization and Development (Joseph Stiglitz)
- The Economics of Urban Amenities (Douglas Diamond)
- Credit rating analysis with support vector machines and neural networks: a market comparative study (Zan Huang)
- Market-Based Assets and Shareholder Value: A Framework for Analysis (Rajendra Zivasta)
- Market models: a guide to financial data analysis (Carol Alexander)
- Social Networks and Labor-Market Outcomes: Toward an Economic Analysis (James Montgomery)
- Chapter 39 New developments in models of search in the labor market (Dale Mortensen)
- Market, Culture, and Authority: A Comparative Analysis of Management and Organization in the Far East (Gary Hamilton)
- A quantitative analysis of pricing behavior in California’s wholesale electricity market during summer 2000 (P. Joskow)
- From School to Work. A Comparative Study of Educational Qualifications and Occupational Destinations (Yossi Shavit)
- The use of technical analysis in the foreign exchange market (Mark Taylor)
- Random Walks in Stock Market Prices (Eugene Fama)
- Chapter 13 The economic analysis of labor market discrimination: A survey (Glen Kain)
- Market Statistics and Technical Analysis: The Role of Volume (Lawrence Blume)
- Immigrant Enclaves: An Analysis of the Labor Market Experiences of Cubans in Miami (Kenneth Wilson)
- Network Externalities in Microcomputer Software: An Econometric Analysis of the Spreadsheet Market (Chris Kemmerer)
- Fair Use as Market Failure: A Structural and Economic Analysis of the “Betamax” Case and Its Predecessors (Wendy Gordon)