Operation 10K Review
Operation 10K is training program created by Desmond Ong and Matthew Neer, both proliferate internet marketers. The program consists of 10 video modules plus 6 bonus videos as well as support via a Facebook group. The course is most assuredly not free; the basic price is $19, minus the upsells, which we will get into detail later.
So can Operation 10K really teach you how to make $10k a month in affiliate income or is it all just hype? See our answer below!
Software: 100% Automated
Max Returns: Up to 88%
Minimum Deposit: $250
Countries: All nations
- Good beginner information
- Low upfront cost
- 60 day money back guarantee
- Misleading sales video
- Fake testimonials
- Lots of embedded upsells
- Tries to make you pay a lot of money to promote itself
Not Reliable Service
What is Operation 10K?
Before we go in depth into Operation 10K, let us clarify that Operation 10K has nothing to do with binary options trading whatsoever. However, it is somewhat related to binary options robots, and that is because most binary options robots have nothing to do with binary options trading either and are just unethical affiliate marketing vehicles.
When it comes to a training program, such as Operation 10K, the question isn’t whether it is a scam (it’s not as it doesn’t meet the definition of the scam), but whether the value the program provides is worth the price. The answer to that question is: it depends. Before we explain further, here’s a breakdown of the modules within Operation 10K.
- Module 1 Planting The Seed For Income Domination – The only video in which Desmond is actually featured and is all about the mindset required to be a successful Internet marketer.
- Module 2 Understanding The System – Explains the idea behind his system which is to generate buyer leads by sending traffic to a cheap product that you create. You then promote higher ticket items to these buyer leads in the future.
- Module 3 The Covert Money Blueprint – How to build a relationship with your buyer leads.
- Module 4 Identifying Your Cash Machine – Choosing a niche you can be successful in.
- Module 5 Value Creation – His idea of creating value is to copy other people’s products as closely as possible.
- Module 6 Cash Cow Creation – How to create a product which can be an ebook, video, or software.
- Module 7 Making It Work – How to grow the business via ideas such as YouTube interviews as well as outsourcing product creation.
- Module 8 Money Magnet Asset Generation – Teaches you how to create a basic sales funnel of a landing page, registration page, and members area.
- Module 9 Tying Everything Together – How to market your product using ClickBank or WarriorPlus.
- Module 10 Leveraging Top Marketers – How to partner with already successful Internet marketers to promote your product.
Now that you’ve seen what the modules contain, you must ask yourself is this worth $19? By the way it also comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. From what we have seen, the verdict is that if you are just beginning internet marketing, then these training modules will definitely be of value.
However if you are already rather experienced at internet marketing, you would likely find the content lacking full details or containing information you already know. Of course, Operation 10K is clearly marketed to those who are just starting or haven’t yet started internet marketing.
How Does It Work?
Operation 10K follows its own blueprint: generate leads via a low ticket item to get buyer leads and then promote higher ticket items to them later. In this case the low ticket item is the $19 initial cost and the high ticket items are all the upsells it contains. Here’s the list of upsells:
- $199 Insta site pro – An all done for you solution – A fully complete website that supposedly has already a high amount of traffic.
- $97 Unlimited Super Affiliate Package – 5 done for your campaigns that supposedly will generate at least $100 each.
- $17/month Discount bar – Software you can install on your website that will allow you to provide discounts to increase conversions.
- $497 Licensing rights – Give you the rights to resell Operation 10K and earn 100% commissions.
All of these upsells total up to over $800 by the way; no small amount. The last one is particularly tricky and quite common with these affiliate marketing training programs. For a large upfront cost, you can sell (aka promote) Operation 10K and keep all the profits. This means that instead of finding your own product to promote, you simply pay to become an affiliate of Operation 10K! This of course, helps spread it around even more.
To bring the topic back around to binary options robots a little, Operation 10K is also guilty of using fake testimonials from cheap Fiverr actors. Check out this video here, which is of course none other than Fiverr user dclover1 who must be in at least one out of every three robot videos.
Operation 10K will be most valuable to the beginner internet marketer. And while the upfront cost is quite reasonable for what you get and comes with a money back guarantee to boot, beware of the embedded upsells and know what you are getting into before subscribing to them willy-nilly.
|All brokers >>|