OptionFair Broker Review
Founded in 2010, OptionFair is a leading binary options trading platform that is owned and managed by a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) called B.O. Tradefinancials Ltd. A pioneer in the binary options trading industry, OptionFair is also part of TechFinancials and recently made financial headlines as being the first binary options broker to be listed on the London Stock Exchange.
It also holds the distinction as the only binary options broker in the industry that is both a trading platform provider and an owner of an operating binary options brokerage firm. Because of their solid background, this broker comes highly recommended to those who are looking for reliable and reputable binary options broker to trade with.
Online since: 2010
Software: Tech Financials
Max Returns: 90%
Minimum Deposit: $350
Minimum Investment: $25
Maximum Investment: $15000
Currencies: USD, GBP, EUR
Countries: All Countries except the USA, Japan and Israel
– Customer support available in many languages
– High returns
– Many payment options
– Brokers from the USA, Japan and Israel are not accepted
Binary Minery Rating:
OptionFair Special Features
With their recent makeover, OptionFair now offers their traders more interesting features on their trading platform. For example, if you are VIP trader, your withdrawal request will only take 36 hours to be processed. In addition to speedier withdrawals, OptionFair’s traders now also get to enjoy higher returns with the maximum returns going up to as high as 90%. Pricing accuracy and transparency is assured with the price feeds provided by reputable providers such as Saxo Bank and Leverate. Most important of all, they can offer traders the assurance that their money will be safe with OptionFair as the platform is regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC).
OptionFair Trading software
Naturally, as a subsidiary of Tech Financials Ltd, OptionFair uses the in-house Tech Financials powered trading platform. Simple and easy to use, the trading platform lets you trade the markets in 4 different ways, classic High/Low options, One Touch Options, Boundary Options and Short Term Options. You can also trade Forex and CFD’s with this trading platform, a rarity among binary options brokers in the industry.
But what is really unique about this trading platform is the professional trading charts that come with the platform. Unlike the basic cartoonish charts that we find on most binary options trading platforms in the industry, the TechFinancials powered platform has an actual professional trading chart used by most spot forex traders. The charting package is fairly advanced and gives you the ability to choose between a line chart, a candlestick chart, an OHLC chart or an area chart.
It also has a variety of popular technical indicators which you can overlay over your price chart. Additionally, there is an option for viewing different time frames ranging from 1 minute to 60 minutes. There is also a drawing tool integrated onto the chart’s toolbar which you can use to draw lines such as trendlines, support and resistance lines and Fibonacci lines. All these tools give OptionFair’s traders a clear edge when it comes to analyzing the markets.
OptionFair Support information
To get in touch with customer support, you can email, contact them on live chat or just call them on the telephone. While the website is available in 7 different languages such as Estonian, Hungarian, Russian, French, German, Italian and English, live telephone support is available in English, Spanish, Italian, French, Arabic, German, Russian, Hungarian, Polish, Lithuanian and Romanian.
For traders who are new to binary options trading, OptionFair has also provided an education center which beginner traders can access to learn about the basics of binary options trading. Although the information covered is pretty basic, it is enough to provide the new trader on how to get started.
OptionFair Banking Info
In order to provide their traders with a safe and secure method of transferring funds, OptionFair supports the following payment methods:
For deposits made with a credit card, traders need to deposit a minimum of $300. With bank wire, the minimum required deposit is $500. For those who are using Western Union or MoneyGram, the minimum deposit requirement is $1000.
The available withdrawal methods include: Credit/Debit cards, Bank Wire
OptionFair does not impose a minimum withdrawal amount on their traders. Instead, they charge a service fee of $30 on any withdrawals made within the calendar month after the initial free once per month withdrawal.
OptionFair Company Info
OptionFair is a binary options trading brand managed by B.O. Tradefinancials Ltd, a subsidiary of TechFinancials Ltd, a listed company on the London Stock Exchange. Their office is located at Ioanni Styliamou 6 2nd Floor, Office 202 2003 Nicosia, Cyprus. They operate under the CIF license #216/13.
The parent company, TechFinancials recently published its financial report for the first half of 2016. In the report, it shows OptionFair has contributed $4.5 million in revenue to the group’s earnings, an increase of 164% over the past year. This is a very strong indication that OptionFair’s recent makeover is definitely paying a dividend for the brand’s growth. For traders, this shows that they are dealing with a serious player in the industry that has more to offer them than any other binary options brokers in the industry. If you are planning to look for a secure and stable binary options broker then look no further than OptionFair.
Customer Service: Email / Live Chat / Phone
Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, Arabic, German, Russian, Hungarian, Polish, Lithuanian and Romanian
Trading Options: High / Low, One Touch, Short Term, Boundary Options
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, and Commodities
Expiry Times: Ranges from 60 seconds to 24 hours
Deposit and Withdrawal: VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Wire, Western Union, MoneyGram, Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, QIWI, Abaqoos, iDEAL
Withdrawal Time: 7-10 days
Demo account: Yes
- Can the Market Add and Subtract? Mispricing in Tech Stock Carve-Outs Owen (A. Lamont, Richard H. Thaler)
- International barter and countertrade: An exploratory study (Sandra M. HuszaghHiram C. Barksdale)
- Multimarket Trading and Market Liquidity (Bhagwan Chowdhry and Vikram Nanda)
- Incorporating Equity Market Information into Supervisory Monitoring Models (John Krainer, Jose A. Lopez)
- Legitimacy and multi-level institutional environments: implications for foreign subsidiary ownership structure (Christine M ChanEmail authorShige Makino)
- Trading Tasks: A Simple Theory of Offshoring (Grossman, Gene M.; Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban)
- Electronic commerce in China: emerging success stories (Maris G. Martinsons)
- Method and System for Exchanging Business Documents (Brent Halverson, Ian Braby, Miroslav Stojanovic)
- Trading strategies in the overnight money market: Correlations and clustering on the e-MID trading platform (Daniel Fricke)
- Analysis of the impacts of combining carbon taxation and emission trading on different industry sectors (Cheng F. Leea, Sue J. Linb, Charles Lewis)
- The Launch of Banking Instruments and the Figuration of Markets. The Case of the Polish Car-Trading Industry (HERBERT KALTHOFF)
- CO2 emission trading within the European Union and Annex B countries: the cement industry case (László Szabó, Ignacio Hidalgo, Juan Carlos Ciscar, Antonio Soria)
- Technological prospects and CO2 emission trading analyses in the iron and steel industry: A global model (Ignacio Hidalgo, Laszlo Szabo, Juan Carlos Ciscar, Antonio Soria)
- Industry-level emission trading between power producers in the EU (Christoph Böhringer)
- Corporate intentions to participate in emission trading (Jonatan Pinkse)
- Method and system for providing a graphical user interface and trading system for professional electronic trading (Leslie Rosenthal, J. Collins, Stephanie Koeing, Benjamin Levine)
- Customer discrimination in professional basketball: evidence from the trading-card market (ERIC W. STONE & RONALD S. WARREN)
- A stochastic calculus model of continuous trading: Complete markets (J.Michael Harrison Stanley R. Pliska)
- Co‐creating unique value with customers ( C.K. Prahalad, Venkat Ramaswamy)
- Institutional trades and intraday stock price behavior (Louis K.C. Chan, Josef Lakonishok)