Over the past few years, binary options trading has become widely accepted and has gained immense popularity across the globe. Ordinary people are beginning to discover that this new form of financial trading is not overly complex and overwhelming like most traditional ways of trading the financial markets. They are also learning that not only binary options trading is easy and fun to trade with, it can also be a very profitable experience. But of course to become profitable, one has to take time out from other daily tasks in order to monitor the developments in the financial markets.
Realizing that the amount of time that people can spend on trading is limited by the amount of free time that they have, the online trading industry has come up with several ways to address this problem. One of the ways is the provision of trading signals.
So what are trading signals? Trading signals are, essentially, “signs” of buy and sell opportunities that are produced from an analysis of an asset’s price action. Most experienced traders create their own trading signals by carefully observing the movements in the markets and then apply technical analysis across those observed movements in their quest to discover the most profitable trades.
For beginner traders, trading signal services are especially useful since they lack the knowledge and time to be able to create their own signals accurately. By relying on trading signals generated by experts, beginner traders will be able to free up their time away from the computer and have additional time to perform other daily tasks. The best part is they don’t have to sacrifice the ability to make accurate trades even though they get to spend less time on their desktop computers trading.
With binary options trading signals, an average trader now has the potential to become a great trader. Nevertheless in order to capitalize on the benefits of binary options trading signals, one still has to find a reliable broker like OptionFair to trade with.
A well established binary options trading brand that is owned and managed by B.O. Tradefinancials Ltd, OptionFair was founded in 2010. The broker uses the TechFinancials powered platform and is regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC) under the Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) license number 216/13.
For starters, OptionFair offers one of the highest payout ratios in the binary options trading industry. While most binary options brokers are offering an average of 80% to 85% return on investments, OptionFair has chosen to offer up to a maximum of 91% return for some of their options contracts. They also operate with fairness and transparency hence ensuring you that regardless of which side of the trade that you are choosing, the pricing is done fairly with no hidden fees or commissions.
However what sets OptionFair apart from other brokers in the industry is the fact that it offers 60 seconds trading and the ability for you to close your trades prior to their scheduled expiry times. These two trading features although seemingly mundane are actually particularly useful when you are trading with signals. With 60 seconds options, you can take full advantage of any signals that you receive on short notice through SMS or emails. And with the ability to close your trades early, this gives you the chance to minimize your trading losses or more importantly secure your profits at a moment notice.
OptionFair – Offering you the best user experience
As a client oriented broker, OptionFair is committed to offering their clients the best user experience possible. This is why the team at OptionFair have provided a range of underlying assets and a variety of options contracts such as boundary options, classic high/low options, one touch options and short term options. They also make it easy for their traders to withdraw their money by providing them with one free withdrawal per month. The best part about them is the fact that they are regulated and this gives traders the peace of mind that their money will be safe with this broker.
To further improve their services and provide better value to their traders, OptionFair has gone one step further than most binary options brokers by providing their traders with trading signals sent out as “trade alerts”. These signals serve to provide OptionFair’s traders with the latest developments in the markets and bring to their attention profitable opportunities as soon as they arise.
There is no denying the fact that the provision of trading signals by OptionFair has helped the firm to attract more new clients and secured its place as one of the leading brokers in the binary options industry, it should be borne in mind that the trading signals are provided by a third party provider and not by OptionFair itself. OptionFair aims to update their traders with as much relevant market information as possible so their traders can use their own judgment to make their own trading decisions independently. In other words, you still need to analyze the trading signals received and check if your own analysis aligns with the trade alerts that you receive. But because the trade alerts are actually derived from past events, it is highly likely that the same movements will occur in the future under similar market conditions.
Unlike what most brokers in the industry are doing which is simply copying the financial market news from Bloomberg or MarketWatch, traders at OptionFair knows that the trade alerts that they receive through emails or SMS are the latest developments happening in the markets. Because of this, OptionFair’s traders have a distinct advantage over other traders in the binary options trading community.
Hassle Free Withdrawals
Even withdrawing money from your trading account at OptionFair is a pleasant experience. You can make your withdrawal through a variety of methods that are supported by OptionFair. For example, you can deposit as well as withdraw to 14 different types of credit cards such as CartaSi, Carte Bleue, Dankort, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, Lazer, MasterCard Debit, MasterCard, Visa Co-Branded Cards, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Visa and Maestro International.
And if you don’t have a credit card, you can also withdraw using bank wire transfer to your bank account. And you can withdraw any amount that you want since OptionFair doesn’t have a minimum withdrawal amount requirement. The only time that you to pay a service fee for a withdrawal is when you make more than one withdrawal per calendar month. And the service fee charged by OptionFair is quite reasonable being 30 USD, EUR, GBP or local equivalent per withdrawal.
Besides from the trade alerts service provided by OptionFair to give their traders a competitive edge, they also provide a demo account facility which is quite handy especially when you need to brush up on your trading skills or useful just to test your trading strategies. This is a feature that is rarely available on most binary options brokers as it requires considerable resources on the part of the broker to provide an account that is non-revenue generating.
Should you require any more information or assistance about the services offered by OptionFair, you can always get in touch with the support team at OptionFair though email, live chat or telephone. The support team is available to render assistance on a 24/7 basis.
- Intraday periodicity and volatility persistence in financial markets (Torben G. Andersena, Tim Bollerslev)
- Do Investor Sophistication and Trading Experience Eliminate Behavioral Biases in Financial Markets? (Lei Feng and Mark S. Seasholes)
- Naive Trading Rules in Financial Markets and Wiener-Kolmogorov Prediction Theory: A Study of “Technical Analysis” (Salih N. Neftci)
- Sunshine Trading and Financial Market Equilibrium (Anat R. Admanti and Paul Pfleiderer)
- Designing a neural network for forecasting financial and economic time series (Iebeling Kaastraa, Milton Boyd)
- Inter‐Dealer Trading in Financial Markets (S. Viswanathan and James J. D. Wang)
- Transparency and Liquidity: A Comparison of Auction and Dealer Markets with Informed Trading (MARCO PAGANO, AILSA RÖELL)
- Method and system for trading in the future popularity of people, places, and things using pop future cards, contracts, and composites ( Kevin McMahon)
- Empirical Characteristics of Dynamic Trading Strategies: The Case of Hedge Funds (William Fung and David A. Hsieh)
- A Theory of Trading in Stock Index Futures (Avanidhar Subrahmanyam)
- Application of neural networks to an emerging financial market: forecasting and trading the Taiwan Stock Index (An-Sing Chena, Mark T. Leungb, Hazem Daouk)
- Modified Neural Network Algorithms for Predicting Trading Signals of Stock Market Indices (C. D. Tilakaratne, M. A. Mammadov, and S. A. Morris)
- A Neural Networks filtering mechanism for foreign exchange trading signals (Abdulah Kayal)
- Effectiveness of using quantified intermarket influence for predicting trading signals of stock markets (Chandima D. Tilakaratne, A. Morris)
- Representation of trading signals based Kaufman adaptive moving average as a system of linear inequalities (M. M. Dyshaeva, I. M. Sokolinskaya)
- Supporting trading strategies by inverse fuzzy transform (Luigi Troiano, Pravesh Kriplani)
- The significance of technical trading-rule profits in the foreign exchange market: a bootstrap approach (Richard M. Levich)
- Risk Adjusted Returns to Technical Trading Rules: a Genetic Programming Approach (JP Marney, Colin Fyfe, Heather Tarbert, David Miller)
- Acquisition pattern analyses for recognizing cross-sell opportunities in the financial services sector (Ton Kuijlen)
- Exploiting response models: optimizing cross-sell and up-sell opportunities in banking (Andrew Storey, Marc-david Cohen)