OptionWeb Broker Review
The world of binary options brokers is a big and unsafe one. There are many companies out there offering their brokerage services to unwitting traders and not all of them have honest intentions. We are happy to say that according to everything we’ve been able to deduct, OptionWeb broker does not belong to that group.
Featuring user-friendly trading environment coupled with numerous useful features, OptionWeb is equally suitable for newcomers to the market and experienced traders looking to make some serious profit. On top of it all, it is a well regulated and trustworthy company that will treat you and your money right.
Online since: 2012
Minimum Deposit: $200
Minimum Investment: $5
Maximum Investment: $4000
Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP
Countries: All nations excluding USA
– User data protected by SSL encryption
– User-friendly Interface
– No Download required
– Low minimum investment, only €5
– Does not accept US clients
Binary Minery Rating:
OptionWeb Tools and Features
Regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), OptionWeb offers its users an extra layer of security and confidence. While the regulation on its own is not a guarantee of anything, as there have been many shady brokers with seemingly proper licenses, it does tell a lot about the company. All CySEC regulated sites undergo regular checkups and are under constant supervision by the regulator, making sure everything is on up and up.
Some of the things that CySEC requires from its licensees include separation of traders’ funds from the company’s assets, fair and secure trading environment, as well as protection of the users’ personal information.
Like most binary options brokers, OptionWeb offers several different account types, geared towards traders with different bankrolls at their disposal and depending on their experience levels.
Starter Account: deposits $200 – $1,000
- Return rates between 70% and 83%
- Over 80 tradable assets
- Offered trade of up to $50
Standard Account: deposits ranging from $1,000 to $3,000
- Same return rates as Starter (70% – 83%)
- Increased number of assets, with more than 120 on offer
- Basic training and coaching materials are included
- Demo account available to get acquainted with the software
- Different economic indicators to help you place your trades
- Offered trade up to $100
OptionWeb Silver Account: deposits from $3,000 to $10,000
- Return rates from 70% to 83%
- VIP area access
- Interests of 3.5%
- Range of assets available on demand
- Even more free coaching and training resources
- Demo account access
- Increased withdrawal speeds with no fees (up to 48h max)
- Offered trade of up to $300
OptionWeb Gold Account: deposits ranging between $10,000 and $50,000
- Increased return rates, from 75% to 88%
- VIP area access
- Interests of 5.2%
- Range of assets available on demand
- Advanced coaching and training resources available for free
- Demo account access
- Increased withdrawal speeds with no fees
- Specialized OptionWeb market review
- Offered trade of up to $500
Platinum Account: deposits between $50,000 and $150,000
- Super fast, 24h withdrawals with no fees
- Payout rates of up to 90%
- Maximum interest rate of 5.5%
- Full access to all available training materials
- Specialized market reviews and trading signals
- Assets available on demand
- Demo account access
- Senior analyst at your disposal for advice and guidance
- Up to $2,500 offered trade
As you can see, there is a range of accounts to choose from and all of them come with various, increasingly better features. Whether you are a complete novice or highly experienced trader with a big bankroll, OptionWeb has an account suited to your needs. One particularly interesting feature are the interests that come with Silver+ accounts, as these are rather imaginative and not offered by many brokers out there.
While the account selection is truly rich and quite impressive, the bonus policy of OptionWeb is somewhat unclear. We weren’t able to really get to the bottom of it, save for the fact that bonuses are, apparently, only awarded at a request.
OptionWeb Trading Platform
A trading platform is the heart of any binary options broker and it can really make a difference between a great trading experience and a lot of unnecessary, unwanted frustration. With OptionWeb, you will get rather simple and light trading SpotOption software which still offers pretty much everything you need.
The platform is accessible using a plug in for your web browser, and recommended browsers include Chrome or Firefox, two of the most used web browsers these days. The plug in works well and it doesn’t take up much of your computing power, which is always good news. Those who like to trade on the go can also take advantage of OptionWeb mobile app available for iOS and Android devices.
Speaking more narrowly, the features you will find on OptionWeb platform include both, long term and short (quick) trades, high/low option, as well as pairs, which represent one of the favorite options among traders. You can rest assured that your information is reliable and up to date as it is being streamed live from the Thomson Reuters data stream.
Regarding available assets, OptionWeb offers a long list of tradable items, with 12 different currency pairs, around 20 stocks, 19 indices, as well as 7 commodities. With the Pair option being available as well, there are additional options for traders to combine the existing trading assets, coming up with even more lucrative trades.
Features listed in this OptionWeb review clearly show that this is a broker that truly cares about their clients and makes sure they get what they need to make their trading efforts as effortless and as profitable as possible.
Customer Support and OptionWeb
OptionWeb offers pretty much what you would expect from a reliable binary broker in terms of customer support. Their support teams are available 24/5 (not available on weekends), and you can reach out to them using email, live chat, or calling their phone numbers. Showing their global-mindedness, OptionWeb provides different numbers for the UK, France, Italy, and, of course, Cyprus.
There is also a mention of the Skype support feature on the OptionWeb site, but this doesn’t seem available at the moment. It could be that they are planning to add this feature at some point in the future and it would certainly be a nice touch, given the fact that many traders already use Skype on a daily basis and it would be great to be able to reach out to a support agent without having to use any additional means of communication.
OptionWeb Deposits & Withdrawals
OptionWeb provides their clients with a safe and secure trading environment, where your money is kept segregated at all times and your personal information is protected by modern SSL encryption, ensuring it never gets to the wrong hands.
OptionWeb offers several methods for traders to fund their accounts, from the usual credit and debit cards and e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller, to direct bank transfers and paysafecard. With the most methods, deposits will show up in your account immediately and you will be ready to start trading. Direct bank transfers are the only exception, as these can take up to five days to be processed and confirmed.
There are no fees connected to deposits if you are using credit cards or e-wallets. Bank transfers may or may not come with additional fees, depending on several factors, like your bank, country of residence, etc. When writing this OptionWeb review, we used Skrill to deposit funds and things did not only go smoothly, but we also received an extra refunded trade in the event of a loss.
When it came to withdrawals, we experienced no issues, either. The wait time with the basic (Starter) account is somewhat longer, between 3 and 5 days, but higher tier accounts have shorter waiting times, as already explained. The initial deposit amount will always be sent to the originating method, while you can withdraw the rest (your winnings), using any available method.
The company behind OptionWeb is Lionsman Capital Ltd, which has been registered with CySEC under No. 175/12.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: +44 2071002264
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian
Trading Options: High / Low, One Touch, Builder Options, One Touch, Pair Options and Ladder Options
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 30 sec, 60 sec, 2min, 1 hr, 24h
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bank Wire, Skrill Moneybookers, Diners Club, Maestro, Visa Electron
Withdrawal Time: 3 business days
Demo account: Yes
- Introduction to Econometrics (James Stock)
- Chapter 13 Wald, likelihood ratio, and Lagrange multiplier tests in econometrics (Robert Engle)
- EF3450 Principles of Econometrics (Ming Isabel)
- Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation (Guido Imbens)
- A Companion to Theoretical Econometrics (Badi Baltagi)
- Great Britain’s housing energy fact file (Jason Palmer)
- Panel Data Econometrics (Manuel Arellano)
- Nonparametric Econometrics (Adrian Pagan)
- Handbook of Applied Economic Statistics (Luc Anselin)
- SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC STUDIES (Lawrence Klein)
- ESSENTIALS OF ECONOMETRICS (Dawner Porter)
- Chapter 8 Growth Econometrics (Steven Durlauf)
- An Introduction to Modern Econometrics Using Stata (Cristopher Baum)
- Valuing Environmental and Natural Resources (Timothy Haab)
- Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice (Jeffrey Scott)
- Econometrics of Testing for Jumps in Financial Economics Using Bipower Variation (Ole Barndorff)
- GARCH 101: The Use of ARCH/GARCH Models in Applied Econometrics (Robert Engle)
- The econometrics of financial markets (Adrian Pagan)