SigmaOption Broker Review
Sigma Option Trading Software was reviewed by BinaryMinery and reported that the platform is absolutely fair to perform your online trading activity. SigmaOption uses the SpotOption platform which is one of the most advanced platforms of this age. You can find the website has all the modern features of the most advanced tools and technology.
The platform is ported, with an Android app available. So it is a good news for the iOS app users. Now you can use the trading software from your mobile. Along with that, you can use the desktop platform for the application.
Online since: 2015
Max Returns: 91%
Minimum Deposit: $250
Minimum Investment: $20
Maximum Investment: $3000
Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP
Countries: All nations excl. USA
– Uses the reliable SpotOption Software
– Excellent mobile app
– Offers assistance through Live chat
– No Demo account
Binary Minery Rating:
SigmaOption Broker Details
Sigma Option has four types of accounts for perspective traders. It is a very good trading software for the beginners as well as the experienced traders. You can start your first trading with a minimum deposit of $250.
Apart from supporting the English language, the website is available in other languages like German, Italian, Arabic and Swedish. It is a great user-friendly platform with easy user interface.
The website is not a scam at all. While reviewing the platform we came to know that they have a very good customer support team and email services. You can reach them at any time through the telephone numbers they have listed on their website for the UK, Canada, Austria, Switzerland, Australia, Sweden, Cyprus, Netherlands, Norway, and Italy. Their support team is always keen to cater you for 24/7.
The registered users have the special availability of Live chat services. Sigma Option guides the trader by providing a few videos and articles in the education section to assist the traders with improving their online trading skills.
Apart from that, you are having the privilege to quit the platform and leave the game at any point of time. The withdrawal from your Sigma Option trading account is quite easy. Sigma Option needs its customers to verify their accounts prior to their very early withdrawal from their trading accounts. The verification process includes submitting the relevant verification details to the broker.
Generally, it needs three working days. But in case you are withdrawing from your Sigma Option trading account for the first time then it may take a bit more time. Regardless of the withdrawal method, you are using, you need to pay a fee of $30for each withdrawal. Sigma Option takes care of your investments by protecting them. they do not let you lose your heard earned money once earned.
Account Options at Sigma Option
Sigma Option it the best place to start your online trading activity. It has an array of benefits starting from opening accounts to high initial deposit bonus. Basically, it offers four types of trading accounts. The site also offers you Islamic accounts, which is very good for making huge money in a short period. Its regulations and conditions for the initial deposit and bonus withdrawal terms are quite good and fair.
- Sigma Option Standard Account: The account starts with a minimum deposit of $250. You will be provided Education Materials along with the guidance tools. You will get the trading guidance of an account manager. The Standard Account offers a maximum of 30% Bonus to their traders.
- Sigma Option Silver Account: All the account holders in this group should have as low as $1000 in their account. Sigma Option Silver Account offers 50% bonus to the traders with the assistance of Education Materials.
- Sigma Option Gold Account: Here you will get senior account manager’s assistance for easy your trading activity. The account starts with a minimum deposit of $5000. You will get daily binary options signals with the advanced educational trading package. The Automated trading platform provides you maximum returns up to 87% while 70% bonus.
- Sigma Option Premium Account: This is the premium account, begins with $15000 initial deposit. You can get up to 91% returns and 100% Bonus including all other privileges provided for the prior level account. Apart from that, you will get 3 Signals Daily for better trading practices.
Sigma Option makes the trader earn more by submitting reliable signals on a real time basis, which helps them in getting the correct time to execute their trading activity and earn huge returns as compared to any other products in the market. What are you waiting for? Just make a jump and try out your money-making skills through using the product.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: email@example.com
Languages: English, German, Italian, Swedish, Arabic
Trading Options: High / Low, One Touch, 60seconds, Long Term, Pair Options, Ladder Options
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 60 sec, 15 min, 30 min, 24 hr+
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, Mastercard, Bank Wire, Diners Club, Visa Electron
Withdrawal Time: 1 – 3 day
Demo account: No
- Chapter 15 Job search and labor market analysis (Dale Mortensen)
- Fractal Market Analysis: Applying Chaos Theory to Investment and Economics (Edgar Peters)
- Wellness tourism: Market analysis of a special health tourism segment and implications for the hotel industry (Eveline Lanz)
- Policing drug hot spots: The Jersey City drug market analysis experiment (David Weisburd)
- Market Analysis Methods: Are Our Enriched Toolkits Well Suited to Enlivened Markets? (Cristopher Bard)
- The Sociological and Economic Approaches to Labor Market Analysis (Mark Granovetter)
- FINANCIAL MARKET ANALYSIS (David Blake)
- Network neutrality on the Internet: A two-sided market analysis (Nicholas Economides)
- Market analysis of biosensors for food safety (Stephen Radke)
- Hybrid Intelligent Systems for Stock Market Analysis (P. Mahanti)
- Price variations in a stock market with many agents (P. Bak)
- Strategic market analysis and definition: An integrated approach (George Day)
- Chapter 24 – New Developments in Econometric Methods for Labor Market Analysis (Robert Moffitt)
- R&D, Patents, and Productivity (Zvi Grilliches)
- A Split Labor Market Analysis of Discrimination Against Chinese Immigrants (Terry Boswell)
- Why Lawyers Should be Allowed to Advertise: A Market Analysis of Legal Services (Russell Pearce)
- From Manpower Planning to Labour Market Analysis (George Psacharopoulus)
- A methodology for stock market analysis utilizing rough set theory (R. Golam)
- A study of the factors that influence consumer attitudes toward beef products using the conjoint market analysis tool (B. Mennecke)