StockPair Broker Review
StockPair is an award winning binary options trading platform. This review will look at how it works, exploring the advantages and disadvantages of the platform in depth. After reading it you will have a better understanding of what StockPair is capable of, and if it is the right trading platform for you. You can then get an account to start binary options trading and making money.
Online since: 2010
Software: White Labelled Tradologic
Max Returns: 85%
Minimum Deposit: $200
Minimum Investment: $20
Maximum Investment: $5000
Currencies: USD, GBP, EUR
Countries: All Countries except the USA
– Easy to use and user-friendly platform
– Great customer support
– Max. return of 85%
– Relatively high maximum returns
– no demo account offered
Binary Minery Rating:
Revolutionized is a word that is often overused, but it applies in this situation. The industry that StockPair is revolutionizing is the binary options trading industry. Its propriety software means you can not only trade binary options but also pair options and more. This unique way of trading delivers a return that can be as much 350 percent.
Behind the scenes the platform is well-built and the customer service is excellent. In fact, StockPair regularly wins awards. Some of the most recent include awards for banking in 2013 and support in 2014.
The platform is a trading brand of the company Nextrade Worldwide Ltd which is based in Limassol in Cyprus. It was founded in 2010 and is regulated in the EU by the respected Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). Very few binary options trading platforms are regulated in this way, so StockPair is in a very exclusive club. It is, therefore, a platform that is offering a genuinely and verifiably safe way for people to trade, as well as offering them a modern platform with unique tools and trading options.
One of the other things we like about StockPair is the fact they don’t impose any hidden fees or charges on users. This is a practice that is blighting the industry and that generates substantial bad press. StockPair stands out from the crowd by not engaging in this underhand practice.
Another thing that is good for account holders is the way StockPair protects money in client accounts. This money is held in bank accounts that are separate to the operational funds needed to run the business. This policy adds another layer of protection to customers as they have peace of mind. Even though it is unlikely that anything will go wrong, it is always better to have the peace of mind than not.
In terms of what you can trade, StockPair offers three options:
- Binary options
- Pair options
- KIKO options
Each of these is explained in our more detailed review.
StockPair Welcome Bonus
The welcome bonus available at StockPair is one of the most generous you will find, but you have to deposit at least $500 to get it. When you do that you will get a 25 percent sign up bonus, up to a maximum of $20,000. There are conditions attached to this bonus, which you will find on the StockPair website.
The extras you can get don’t stop with the sign-up bonus as the more you deposit when first signing up, the better the bonus. StockPair have split their welcome bonus offerings into categories: silver, gold, platinum, and VIP. You have to deposit at least $1,000 to be eligible for these categories of bonus. With each you get the 25 percent signup bonus plus the following extras:
- Silver for people depositing between $1,000 and $4,999 – you get StockPair’s exclusive weekly review of the market as well as trade control and strategy training
- Gold for people depositing between $5,000 and $19,999 – you get the exclusive StockPair weekly review, trade control, and strategy training plus trade expert and 1% cash back
- Platinum for people depositing between $20,000 and $49,999 – you get the exclusive StockPair weekly review, trade control, trade expert, and strategy training, plus 2% cash back, up to $150,000
- VIP for people depositing over $50,000 – you get the exclusive StockPair weekly review, trade control, trade expert, and strategy training, plus 3% cash back. VIPs can also place trades worth up to $6,000 and hold up to $30,000 in open positions.
See below for more detailed descriptions of the features contained in the various bonuses:
- Trade control – allows you to automatically manage risk by setting the maximum amounts you want to win and lose
- Strategy training – to help you learn more about both binary options and pair options. It also offers strategy advice, techniques, and tips.
- Trade expert – this gives you direct access to a senior and experienced trader who will give personal analysis and advice to help you maximize your return on investment
- Cash back – this is essentially free money. It is based on the volume of your total investments in a month. For example, if you made investments totaling $10,000 in a particular month and you were on a 1% cash back deal, you would get $100 in cash back whether your trading activities were profitable in the month or not.
Summary of StockPair’s Main Benefits
- Generous welcome bonus – qualifying new members can get a 25 percent signup bonus plus extras that includes strategy training and up to three percent cash back.
- Industry leading binary options trading algorithm – StockPair takes a unique approach to binary options trading. This approach enhances the user experience. Its software also has a patent pending.
- Modern and clean website – the website is informative and easy to use. It runs well on all devices.
- Clear information – the information offered on StockPair is clear and concise. It backs all the claims it makes and information it gives with facts, and it highlights the risks of trading as well as the potential benefits.
- Clear company information – clear details are given about the company behind StockPair. It is Nextrade Worldwide Ltd, and the company based in Cyprus.
- Regulated – StockPair is one of the few binary options platforms that is regulated. It is registered with CySEC, the Securities and Exchange Commission in Cyprus.
- Good reviews – the reviews from industry experts and account holders are overwhelmingly positive. Traders like the extensive list of features, ease of use, and honest approach to binary options trading.
- The platform is secure – it uses the latest encryption technology to secure communication between your computer and its servers.
- Excellent graphical interface – in fact, the dashboard on StockPair is probably the best we have seen in terms of layout and the information available. You have everything you need to get an at-a-glance picture of your current trades, as well as information on movements in all markets so you can make decisions on your next trades.
- Good for beginners – the platform is packed with features and can be used by traders at all levels, but it is also suitable for beginners. It is quick and easy to learn, plus there is plenty of help content on the website. This includes help with the platform and information on how to be successful at trading binary options.
- International users welcome – the site is available in multiple languages and is a favorite tool for binary options traders from all over the world.
- Works great on mobile – you can’t always be at your computer when the markets are open and opportunities are available. This isn’t a problem with StockPair as it works brilliantly on mobile devices.
- Three different trades available – you can choose to trade binary options, pair options, or KIKO options. Each one offers different benefits, varying return rates, and different levels of risk. You can use one, two, or all three in your trading strategy.
- A demo account is available to get you started – a demo account is available to new account holders so you don’t have to risk your own money while learning how to use the platform and while developing your trading strategy.
- Low withdrawal cap – you can withdraw as little as $20 at a time.
- No hidden charges – StockPair doesn’t apply any unusual or hidden charges. You can simply trade with whatever you deposit into your account.
- Multiple deposit and withdrawal options are available – you can choose from a wide selection of deposit and withdrawal options. Your account can be managed in British Pounds, US Dollars, or Euros.
- Your money is safe – StockPair keeps separate bank accounts so that the company’s money is kept apart from client deposits. This adds an extra level of protection over your money.
- Robust security procedures – the platform adheres to anti-money laundering regulations and has policies where the identity of all account holders has to be verified before any funds can be withdrawn. This protects the company and you.
- The customer support is superb – the customer support team is very easy to contact and they are always friendly, helpful, and quick to respond to questions or concerns.
- Complaints are handled professionally – StockPair has a clear and easy to find complaints procedure. All complaints are dealt with speedily and professionally.
- Lucrative and fair affiliate program – if you want to promote StockPair to your network you can earn an income as an affiliate. The affiliate scheme is professionally run and offers generous commissions.
- Account sign up is quick and easy – when you decide to give StockPair a try, you will find the sign-up process to be quick and easy. Within a couple of minutes, you will be into the platform and can start learning how to use it, and how to trade binary options.
As you can see, StockPair offers a number of benefits and features that you simply don’t get on other binary options trading platform. We have therefore put it on our recommended list and would encourage you to give it a try.
Customer Service: Email / Live Chat / Phone
Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, Dutch,Portuguese, French, German, Arabic, Japanese
Trading Options: High / Low, Boundary, Touch Options, High Yield Options
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Expiry Times: 60 seconds, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 24 hours
Deposit and Withdrawal: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bank Wire, Skrill Moneybookers
Withdrawal Time: 2 workdays or 3-4 hours with Scrill
Demo account: No, the access is available only after making a deposit
- Stockpair – Unique Features
- Stockpair – Demo Account
- Stockpair – Login
- Stockpair – Withdrawal
- StockPair – Minimum Deposit
- Value-at-risk and Extreme Returns in Asian Stock Markets (Andre Carvalhal, Beatriz V.M. Mendes)
- Nominal and Real Returns on China’s Foreign Exchange Reserves (Zhang Bin,Wang Xun and Hua Xiuping)
- On the conditional relationship between beta and return in international stock returns (Jonathan Fletcher)
- Expected Option Returns (Joshua D. Coval, Tyler Shumway)
- Maxing out: Stocks as lotteries and the cross-section of expected returns (Turan G. Bali, Nusret Cakici, Robert F. Whitelaw)
- Circadian Rhythms: The Effects of Global Market Integration in the Currency Trading Industry (Srilata Zaheer)
- Knowhow trading as economic exchange (Anne P. Carter)
- The World Price of Insider Trading (Utpal Bhattacharya, Hazem Daouk)
- The influence of power on trading partner trust in electronic commerce (Pauline Ratnasingam)
- Accrual-based and real earnings management activities around seasoned equity offerings (Daniel A. Cohen, Paul Zarowin)
- The 2016 Power Trading Agent Competition (Wolfgang Ketter, John Collins, Mathijs de Weerdt)
- A multi-agent trading platform for electricity contract market (Yuan Jia-hai ; Yu Shun-kun ; Hu Zhao-guang)
- Interregional and international trade (Ohlin, Bertil)
- A ‘reciprocal dumping’ model of international trade (James Brander, Paul Krugman)
- The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity (Marc J. Melitz)
- Developing an Instrument to Measure Customer Service Quality in Branch Banking (Necmi Kemal Avkiran)
- Trading Places: Employees as Customers, Customers as Employees ( Michael R. Bowers, Charles L. Martin, Alan Luker)
- An empirical study of EDI trading partner selection criteria in customer-supplier relationships (Rebecca Angeles, Ravinder Nath)
- Knowledge-Based Expert Systems (Hayes-Roth)
- British trade unions and social partnership: rhetoric, reality and strategy (Peter Ackers & Jonathan Payne)