uBinary Broker Review
This uBinary review will focus on the elements that make this broker stand out from the rest. We’ve had great trading experience with uBinary broker and we will fully reveal it in this review. There were no unnecessary elements, no distractions, or obnoxious sounds to annoy you while trading. Take the time to read this uBinary broker review to help you make up your mind if this is the right broker for you.
Online since: 2011
Jurisdiction: Isle of Man
Max Returns: 90%
Bonus: Max $5,000
Minimum Deposit: $250
Minimum Investment: $20
Maximum Investment: $5000
Countries: All except for the USA
– Accepts a lot of different types of payments
– Low initial investments for trading
– Wide trading options
-Traders from the USA cannot use this web broker
-No available Demo account
Binary Minery Rating:
Special Features of uBinary
Although uBinary is a new player on the binary trading market, they’ve already made the name for themselves. This uBinary review covers everything you need to know about the way they conduct business and what you can expect when you register.
There are three different account types available, triggered by the amount of your deposit:
- Standard account offers a 30% bonus as well as one on one training and free education to get you started
- Gold account includes everything from the standard package, together with two months of free trading signals, as well as daily market reviews delivered to your registered email
- VIP account boasts 40% bonus, all already mentioned features, as well as unlimited trading signals provided by Barclays, special chat sessions, and your very own, personal account manager.
After you are done with the registration procedure and have opened your uBinary trading account, you will receive a call from the account manager. He will take you through all the steps necessary to get you started and help you with any questions you may have as a new trader.
uBinary Trading Software
For those tired of traditional trading software and looking for something new, uBinary offers a brand new software solution, not available on the market.
The software is very smooth and user-friendly, without any unnecessary elements or distractions like banners, unsolicited requests, or chat windows. You can fully focus on the business at hand, which is trading binary options.
There are two different layouts available, depending on your personal preference. You can either choose to have everything displayed as a one big chart featuring your selected assets or set up four smaller windows containing pertinent elements.
Monitoring your trading activity is easy, as all your positions are displayed at the bottom of the screen and you will be able to keep track of all your trades throughout the day.
If you ever encounter an issue or a problem that you cannot resolve on your own, uBinary provides support 24 / 6, so you will be taken care of properly. There are numerous ways to contact the support team, including email, live chat, and call-back option, where you can request from a manager to give you a call.
The live chat staff is very helpful and during our uBinary review, they were able to offer quick and knowledgeable answers to all of our questions. Of course, if you prefer talking on the phone, you simply need to fill in the form and you can expect to receive a call from a manager shortly.
As already mentioned, one downside of uBinary is the fact that they do not offer a demo account. This means that there is no training ground for new traders and you will have to use your own money from the very first day. However, to compensate for the lack of this option, uBinary does provide a free one-on-one training for all their traders.
uBinary Company Information and Banking
uBinary binary broker is based in the Isle of Man, an island located within the borders of the United Kingdom. The uBinary main office is located in the UK’s capital, London.
As for the banking, traders can use a wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods, including credit cards, bank wire, and CashU. We tested several methods during this uBinary review and had no problems with any single one of them.
Withdrawals take between 3 and 7 days, depending on your method and your bank’s processing time. Before you can withdraw, you will need to send in your ID, proof of residence (like a utility bill), as well as both sides of your credit cards if you used a card to deposit. When sending the credit card pictures, make sure to cover some of the numbers, so to ensure yourself against any potential abuses.
There are no fees charged by uBinary for either deposits or withdrawals.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Call-back
Languages: English, Arabic, French
Trading Options: High /Low
Assets: Stocks, Indices, Commodities`
Expiry Times: 60 sec, 15 and 30 minutes, 1 hour, until end of the day
Deposits and Withdrawals: Bank Wire, CashU, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Diners Club, Discover Card
Withdrawal Time: 3-7 bank days
Demo account: No
- The Impact Of Human Resource Management Practices On Turnover, Productivity, And Corporate Financial Performance (Mark Huselid)
- The Corporate Social Performance-Financial Performance Link (Sandra Waddock)
- Corporate Social and Financial Performance: A Meta-Analysis (Sara Rynes)
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Firm Financial Performance (Alison Sundgren)
- The corporate social-financial performance relationship (Preston Lee)
- The Corporate Social Performance and Corporate Financial Performance Debate (Jennifer Griffin)
- Environment, corporate entrepreneurship, and financial performance: A taxonomic approach (Zahra Shaker)
- Does Stakeholder Orientation Matter? The Relationship Between Stakeholder Management Models and Firm Financial Performance (Shawn Berman)
- Financial performance surrounding CEO turnover (Kevin Murphy)
- Corporate reputation and sustained superior financial performance (Peter Roberts)
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Financial Performance (Robert Wood)
- Meta-Analytic Reviews of Board Composition, Leadership Structure, and Financial Performance (Dan Dalton)
- Boards of Directors and Corporate Financial Performance: A Review and Integrative Model (Zahra Shaker)
- Number of Directors and Financial Performance: A Meta-Analysis (Dan Dalton)
- Determinants of Financial Performance: A Meta-Analysis (Noel Capon)
- Are Nonfinancial Measures Leading Indicators of Financial Performance? An Analysis of Customer Satisfaction (David Larcker)
- Detecting GAAP violation: implications for assessing earnings management among firms with extreme financial performance (Messod Beneish)
- The Relationship Between Corporate Social Performance, and Organizational Size, Financial Performance, and Environmental Performance: An Empirical Examination (Petere Stanwick)
- An empirical investigation of the relationship between intellectual capital and firms’ market value and financial performance (Shu Cheng)
- Does It Really Pay to Be Green? An Empirical Study of Firm Environmental and Financial Performance (Andrew King)