YesOption Broker Review
YesOption is a binary options broker that everyone talks about. This broker covers binary options and forex markets for eventual trading knowledge very successfully and easily. YesOption binary trading platform is shaped with traders of all types of levels in mind providing the best and simple to a lot of assets and corresponding assets. The rich variety of features and bonuses is just one of the reasons to say yes and trade with YesOption platform. Read our YesOption review to see what the other reasons are.
Online since: 2014
Software: Own trading platform
Max Returns: 89%
Minimum Deposit: $250
Minimum Investment: $25
Maximum Investment: $2500
Currencies: USD, GBP, EUR
Countries: All Countries except the USA
– Multiple withdrawal/deposit options
– Mobile trading available
– Excellent bonus offers
– Easy-to-use websire
– doesn’t accept US traders
Binary Minery Rating:
YesOption Account Features
An extensive set of features for all its members and a number of additional perks that come with diverse account options have been offered by the great platform called YesOption. In addition to website characteristics that are accessible to all members, there is also an offer of account promotions that traders can utilize to advance with trading binary options. Loyalty programs experienced with YesOption analysis are actually helpful and during the YesOption assessment. We tried the majority of these just to see how they work actually. We are content to say that we were more that satisfied with the result.
YesOption binary options broker promotions include deposit bonuses, free trading indications, and free one-to-one coaching sessions. These promotions were obtainable at the time when we wrote the YesOption support. Throughout the time, YesOption will put in other promotions, too.
In this way, one of the options is the YesOption Standart Account. This is the most basic option for the beginner traders that are just starting out. The deposit here is between $250 and $9999. This account has all the basic features, access to educational resources and promotions.
The next option is YesOption Gold Account that comes with the bonus between $10,000 to $24,999. For the owners of this account, on top of everything offered for the standard account traders there is and additional 2% to the return on investment and one free withdrawal per month.
Finally, there is YesOption Platinum Account that is offered to the traders depositing more than $25,000. It includes additional 4% on their return on investment, unlimited training sessions and, of course, all the features mentioned above.
On this platform, all traders obtain free trading signals when they first sign up here. There are a lot of services that offer this type of services for a lot of money. YesOption offers signals to all of its traders. Here, with YesOption appraisal tune one gets two weeks of as much as six daily signals transported by SMS, mail and website systems for the traders.
With YesOption, one-to-one sessions were one of the most surprising features we found out about. Typically, this type of service is only provided by binary options brokers to the VIP members. Moreover, with the YesOption this feature comes as a system of encouragement from the binary options trading platform.
YesOption Trading Software
The software of this platform is very much effective and helpful for the traders. We’re sure our traders will feel excited about trying it out after reading this broker review. YesOption actually delivers when it comes to understanding trading and enabling the traders to obtain utmost payouts as chances come along. For this, there has to be a strapping set of services and characteristic, and as you can see in the first half of this review, YesOption has it. All these services actually need to be supported a well functioning trading platform.
As anyone who reads our assessment before will understand, we love high-quality trading environments. We especially admire brokers who administer to present more than a little trading plugin on the website. YesOption offers a full trading experience with all the majority significant trading tools at hand. One can decide on assets and binary options types. Under neat info panel with three tabs release trades, trade narration and news stream.
So, the binary option types are prepared to trade on the platform are customary binary options, no touch options and touch, boundary binary options and 60 (sixty) seconds binary options. It is important to know about risk alteration tools like Rollover or End Earlier where traders can manipulate the outcome or the risk prize ratio before the trade expires. These tools are getting additional attention and more concentration in the binary options trading group of people. And it is for a reason, as they allow traders to manage their positions in a simple and translucent way. This type of contact management is not obtainable with standard trading techniques. It is also acceptable to the traders as well.
Moreover, the YesOption binary options brokerage directs to provide a broad variety of underlying assets. There are 10 commodities, 33 currency pairs, 55 sticks and 26 indices; there aren’t a lot of binary options brokers who manage to offer a selection this wide. YesOption also provides a chance to trade binary options on the go with their mobile trading solution which offers really great flexibility. It is very much strategically useful platform for the traders.
YesOption Support Information
YesOption customer support is something we,in fact, didn’t have to use during our YesOption review as we got outstanding information from the FAQ and the Getting Started segment of the website. However, as with any other binary options broker assessment, we must test the service for our readers. The customer service we tested in YesOption broker platform proved to be helpful and educational.
We contacted them with the help of e-mail, but readers are supposed to be aware that, as with additional binary options brokers there are other ways to get in touch with the YesOption customer support. Users can use phone or live chat support directly from their web page. Phone numbers are obtainable for Canada, Australia UK, South Africa, Bahrain and Switzerland, covering the majority of the world where this broker operates soundly.
YesOption Banking and Company Information
Basically, throughout our YesOption analysis, we figured out there are many easy ways to deposit trading funds. We used MoneyBookers for fastest ways to deposit the capital. Smallest amount deposits are only $250 with YesOption broker. Users who deposit using bank wire have to deposit the minimum amount of $500. Other payment methods include CashU and Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Debit, Carte Bleue, Dankort, Diners Club, JCB, CartaSi and others.)
Users will need to verify their accounts before or after they make a deposit. It is most excellent to do this in the beginning and assure smooth transactions later. For the verified users, the broker wants a scan of some documents sent to the financial department of YesOption.
Withdrawals will be the procedure done in an extremely short time that can be 48 hours. With YesOption pulling out rules differ depending on the account. Throughout our YesOption assessment, we found that there is no minimum withdrawal amount if one uses credit cards, PayPal, net wallets for the trader. However, there is a minimum amount of $100 for withdrawal through bank wire. With Standard account, first withdrawals are really free. Users using the YesOption Gold or Platinum accounts get one free of arraign withdrawal per month.
Mostly, yesOption Platinum account holders can with exemplify as much as they desire without any fees. Other YesOption users will require paying $50 if they use bank wire, 2% fee if they withdraw via Skrill account, 3.5% if they use Paypal and 7% if they have a preference Cash U. We found the wire transport fees somewhat steep throughout the YesOption review, and advise users to use Paypal or Skrill/MoneyBookers to develop the binary option trade.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email / Phone
Trading Options: High / Low, Boundary, Touch Options, High Yield Options
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Expiry Times: 60 sec, 5 min, 15 min, hourly, daily
Deposits and Withdrawals: CashU,Visa, MasterCard, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Debit, Carte Bleue, Dankort, Diners Club, JCB, CartaSi, PayPal, bank wire
Withdrawal Time: 2 days
Demo account: No
- Information and capital flows: The determinants of transactions in financial assets (Richard Portes, Hélène Rey, Yonghyup Oh)
- Judging Risk and Return of Financial Assets (Yoav Ganzach)
- Real indeterminacy with financial assets (Andreu Mas-Colell)
- Demand for risky financial assets: A portfolio analysis (Michael Landsberger Isaac Meilijson)
- Noise Dressing of Financial Correlation Matrices (Laurent Laloux, Pierre Cizeau, Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, and Marc Potters)
- Toward a theory of marginally efficient markets ( Yi-Cheng Zhang)
- Price Discovery Among the Punters: Using New Financial Betting Markets to Predict Intraday Volatility (Eric Zitzewitz)
- Binary Options: Fixed Odds Financial Bets (Hamish Raw)
- Mathematical Methods for Financial Markets (Monique Jeanblanc, Marc Yor, Marc Chesney)
- Private Prediction Markets and the Law (Tom W. Bell)
- A financial assessment of two alternative cultivation systems and their contributions to algae biofuel economic viability (James W. Richardson, Myriah D. Johnson, Xuezhi Zhang, Peter Zemke, Wei Chen, Qiang Hu)
- Preventing the Reintroduction of Malaria in Mauritius: A Programmatic and Financial Assessment (Allison Tatarsky , Shahina Aboobakar, Justin M. Cohen, Neerunjun Gopee, Ambicadutt Bheecarry, Devanand Moonasar, Allison A. Phillips, James G. Kahn, Bruno Moonen, David L. Smith, Oliver Sabot)
- Structural causes of the global financial crisis: a critical assessment of the ‘new financial architecture’ (James Crotty)
- Of Financial Innovations and Excesses (JAMES C. VAN HORNE)
- The Long-Term Impact of New-Product Introductions and Promotions on Financial Performance and Firm Value (Koen H. Pauwels, Jorge M. Silva, A. Gary Anderson, Shuba Srinivasan, Dominique M Hanssens )
- How Promotions Work (Robert C. Blattberg, Richard Briesch, Edward J. Fox)
- Financial ratio selection for business crisis prediction (Fengyi Lina, Deron Liang, Enchia Chen)
- Testing the relative power of accounting standards versus incentives and other institutional features to influence the outcome of financial reporting in an international setting (Robert W. Holthausen)
- Forecasting financial condition of Chinese listed companies based on support vector machine (Yongsheng Dinga, Xinping Song, Yueming Zen)
- Investigating the role of product features in preventing customer churn, by using survival analysis and choice modeling: The case of financial services (Bart Larivière, Dirk Van den Poel)